Check out what DJ U is all about!
Have you ever wondered how songs get mixed together to form a single track? Or how some of your favorite DJ's create playlists that get everyone up on the dance floor? Well, DJ U is about to teach you how to become the next star DJ. This four week course will introduce students to basic DJ skills and teach them how to create their own playlists, make their own music and create their own custom mixes!
FREE DEMO CLASS: Friday, September 25th from 1:30 - 2PM. Registration is required and can be made here.
DATES & TIME: This is a 4-week course that will run on Friday afternoons from October 2nd through October 23rd. There are two classes that will be offered.
- Class 1 will be held at DL Studio from 2 - 3PM.
- Class 2 will be held next door to DL Studio at JoyRide and will run from 4 - 5PM.
COST: $125/student (cost for all 4 weeks)
- Class 1: Limited to 15 students.
- Class 2: Limited to 10 students.
- All DJ equipment will be provided. Students will be working off of their own device that has been sanitized prior to their arrival.
- Students MUST bring their own headphones.
- Students will be required to wear a mask when the appropriate social distance cannot be met.
- Tables and chairs will be spaced out appropriately to abide by the 6ft social distance standard
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
To register, you can head here.